Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tic Tac Toe . . . . Let's Have Some Fun Winner And Top 3

Hello everyone. Julia returning to reveal who is the Winner and the Top 3 entries for my Tic Tac Toe challenge in February.

Firstly, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who linked up an entry and made it so difficult to choose a Winner and Top 3! I do feel that the list of winning entries could have been much longer, but we have to draw the line somewhere!

First let's announce the randomly drawn winner of the prize donated by our wonderful sponsor last month Tando Creative:



The lucky winner who has been selected by Random.org is



Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your prize.
Please send us an email and we will arrange for your prize to be sent to you


**************************************************************


Let's move on now to the winner and the top three entries for my Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

 The winner is:





For me, these pages just glowed with light and grungy colours, gorgeous texture, stamping and other wonderful details such as the wire framing the photo. I kept coming back to look at Branka's entry - particularly the close up images. Once you see these, you appreciate the creativity that Branka has poured into these two pages. A wonderful, mixed media interpretation of my challenge.

Thank you Branka for this stunning entry and I hope to see more of your fab work in the future.

********************************************************

Now to my Top Three:

(These gorgeous pieces are in no particular order)




I love Ellie's style with soft muted tones and depth of colour layers. The maidenhair stencilled modelling paste which has been coloured and stamped is stunning and I love the 'Ryn' water drop stamping. For me, this page needs no sentiment or quote, it can weave a story all of it's own in your imagination.




A stunning, textured background from Ruth which creates great depth to this piece. Ruth's flowers are simply beautiful with those wonderful centres, spritzed colour and variety of layers. The piece has a subtle sheen which isn't my normal style but I think it looks just perfect in this context. I love the frosty look to Ruth's piece too.




I loved this piece by Nikki because if I did ever become a scrapbooker, this is how I would like to do it! Can you believe this is Nikki's first scrap book page?? I love the grungy tones which you can see in the close ups on her blog; the composition which works perfectly and yes, the pink!! From die cuts to stencilling, this scrap book page has it all for me.

Huge congratulations to all these talented ladies - it makes being part of a challenge blog an absolute pleasure when you get to view entries such as these.



Thank you again to everyone who entered my challenge and I'm just sorry that I couldn't choose loads more of you to appear here. There were lots of stunning entries and I'm honoured that so many of you were inspired to join us for this challenge.

Have you joined in our latest 'Junk In Your Trunk Challenge' yet? Click here to find out the full details from your host the hugely creative Candice. You cvould be our winner or Top 3 next month...You could even win a prize from this month's sponsor Crafty Individuals!

There will still be lots going on this month with Sponsor Spotlights, Guest Designer post and our winner from January will be here as our Top Talent. Looking forward to seeing you at Our Creative Corner again soon.




14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes, Ladies! Congratulations! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners, stunning entries. There were so many beautiful creations, well done everyone who entered. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the artists showcased here! Lucky Stempartapel for winning the random draw too. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Branka and the other winners: such talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creations from everyone, big congrats to you all!! Branka your spread was really amazing! This was a super challenge, thank you Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my art journal page as one of the Top 3, the other two have caught my eye in the row of entries earlier on, but actually, yes, it must have been very difficult choosing only these winners, as there were so many beautiful entries... we have a gorgeous hobby! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much ladies! I am really very excited to see my name as a winner here! You made my day :) Congratulations to all the winners! You all did a great job! Bravo!
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all winners and entries alike. It was a joy to see all the beautiful creations. All such wonderful inspirations using the Tic Tac Toe challenge from Julia.
    xxx Laurie Moore

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just beautiful. Love all the muted colors, layers and techniques. Great choices. Congrats to all. j.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, I'm absolutely delighted to get a top 3 spot, there were so many fabulous entries, I'm honoured...and Congrats to Nikki and Ellie and of course Branka, what fabulous journal pages (first one's as well!) Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to everyone- beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the winners, their makes are fabulous!!! :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winners, beautiful creations from one and all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh only just spotted this - thanks so much for the Top 3! Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx